Celebrate Earth Day
Exclusive Hilfiger Club Offer: Receive a 100% recycled polyester pouch when you make a purchase of $100+.*
Plus, 20% off $100+ or 15% off your entire purchase**
Now - April 25
Promo code: 500025450000
PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL STORE FOR THE MOST UP-TO-DATE STORE HOURS.
*THIS OFFER IS ONLY VALID 4/12/2021-4/25/2021, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. This offer is only available at participating Tommy Hilfiger store locations and entitles you to one 100% recycled polyester pouch when you make a purchase of $100+ and sign up for Hilfiger Club [or are an existing Hilfiger Club member]. This offer is limited to one pouch per customer, which is not exchangeable for cash and cannot be purchased. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. This offer is not valid on previous purchases. See store associate for additional details.
Not valid for purchases through the TH Anywhere program. **THIS OFFER MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER BARCODE DISCOUNT OFFERS. THIS OFFER EXPIRES ON 4/25/21 and is redeemable for the discount amount stated on this Offer and must be presented in-person at Tommy Hilfiger stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Guam. See store associate for full details.
Sunshine & Savings
Up To 40% Off Select Styles*
Plus, 20% Off Your Purchase Of $100+ Or 15% Off Your Entire Purchase**
Promo Code: 500025468000
Please contact your local store for the most up-to-date store hours.
All styles not available at all locations. May not be available on tommy.com. Not valid for purchases through the TH Anywhere program. *Ticketed price. Exclusions apply. Promotion not valid in the following stores: California - San Clemente, Livermore, Vacaville, Tejon Ranch; Nevada - Primm. **THIS OFFER EXPIRES ON 4/21/21 and is redeemable for an amount up to the discount stated on this Offer and must be presented in-person at Tommy Hilfiger stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Guam. It may be used only once whether or not fully redeemed and must be surrendered at purchase with any remaining value of the Offer forfeited. Not redeemable for store credit or cash. The Offer may not be combined with any other promotion and has no cash value. It is not valid for previously purchased merchandise, gift cards, or Internet transactions. Any discount (as shown on the receipt) applied to merchandise that is returned will be deducted from any refund amount. Customer must present this posting at time of purchase to receive the Offer. Reproductions of the Offer will not be accepted. PVH associates not eligible. Not valid in department stores, Clearance stores, select Tommy Hilfiger stores in California and Nevada as stated above and Canada, or on tommy.com. Promo Code: 500025468000
REPORTS TO: Store Manager
SUMMARY: An Assistant Manager shares in the responsibility for the overall performance of the store and assists Store Management with generating sales potential, recruiting and developing staff, maintaining store appearance, and controlling expenses and shortages.
- Generate sales and profit, minimize losses and ensure the store is visually distinctive and impeccably maintained.
- Identify and implement strategies and initiatives to achieve and exceed business goals.
- Oversee and maintain the customer service standards to the highest possible level.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Represent the Tommy Hilfiger image through personal and professional appearance.
- Take responsibility for productivity and profitability of the store including sales growth, staffing and inventory results.
- Responsible for all activities within the store in the absence of the GM / SM or Associate Manager.
- Manage time and prioritize tasks.
- To understand and comply with all company policy, procedures and operations.
- To maintain the highest level of security and safety awareness within the store.
- To recognize problems, analyze causes, generate alternatives and solutions.
- Manage all controllable expenses, including the allocation of payroll.
- Attends mall/center management meetings in the absence of the GM / SM or Associate Manager.
- Follow Inventory Shrinkage Improvement Program.
- Maintain productivity in shipment processing, inventory counting, price change activities.
- Ensure store has all necessary tools (i.e. supplies, resources, binders, etc.) and knowledge of how to use them adequately.
- Manage store openings and store closings.
- Take direction and complete assigned tasks and responsibilities.
- Assist in recruiting and hiring sales associates who have strong presentation and communication skills representative of the Tommy Hilfiger image.
- Develop all associates to be knowledgeable in areas of product, merchandising, operations, customer service, sales and growth within the company.
- Motivate and develop support staff to meet store goals / objectives.
- Able to deal with difficult situations while maintaining performance.
- Seek support from others when necessary.
- Effectively supervise the sales floor to ensure customer / associate awareness at all times.
- Demonstrate teamwork within store and company and ensure that staff is treated professionally, respectfully and courteously.
- Effectively participates and assists the Store Manager in weekly management meetings and quarterly staff meetings.
- Able to express ideas effectively and lead by example.
- Maintain confidentiality and meet own commitments.
MERCHANDISING & VISUAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for direct supervision of a selected department or departments and ensuring the department(s) performs to its maximum potential.
- Participate and oversee the execution of all merchandising directives, updates and markdowns in a timely and effective manner.
- Analyze and react to the needs of the business, identify top sellers, slow sellers and fulfillment of merchandising strategy.
- Maintain elevated store presentation by training and overseeing standards as defined by brand standards and company directives with an eye for detail.
- Have thorough knowledge of sales floor and stockroom organization / systems.
- Keep management informed of all merchandise and visual related issues.
- Maintain store organization fixtures/hardware/general cleanliness.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH